Society, Trends and Schooling

ED 5210 Nature of School and Society

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Wonderful World of Technology
This is my final blog for teaching with technology. The class has officially ended and I am free to say what I please. The amount of information that I have learned by being an active member of this class is absolutely amazing. Before this class could barely word process, now I am sooooo beyond that. I just can’t believe it. The most challenging thing for me was up loading WebPages I created. I like making my own rather then a template because it gives me artistic freedom. My main page at angelfire has given me a tremendous amount of grief. I found posting from Microsoft word nearly impossible. I had everything working until I posted my CP. Now I am not sure what is working or not working, it may just be me and my computer. BUT the CP is working fine which is my main concern. Write to you all soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home