Society, Trends and Schooling

ED 5210 Nature of School and Society

Friday, September 15, 2006

Education Connection

Just the other day, I had my first on line class. I have implemented technology into, yet, another area of life. I was a little excited, I never chatted before in a group, only, one on one, with instant messenger. It started out a little bumpy at first, but once all the bugs were fixed the class ran actually pretty smooth. It was truly a dress rehearsal for the next class.


In the beginning, I though that the questions were well, a bit rhetorical. I soon realized that they were not. Unlike a traditional class, with face to face communication, you can’t just stare at the instructor to let them know, that, they have your undivided attention. When called upon, I seemes as though I took forever to answer, and I did. A bit perplex and confused: Should I run spell check? What exactly is she asking? However, by the time class came to an end, I had gotten a grasp of the whole copy and past routine.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home